This website is owned and operated by Mind of Design Ltd.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy and maintaining the trust and confidence of our clients and visitors to our website. In particular, we want you to know that we are not in the business of selling, renting or trading email lists with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes.
This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of our websites (which may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, referral source, entry page, exit page, length of visit, number of page views, route taken through our website, and similar information);
- Information relating to any enquiries you make concerning our design services and products (which may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, company name, role/position, payment details);
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (your name, email address and areas of interest); and
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- Enable your use of the services available on the website;
- Send to you products that you purchase, and supply to you services we contract to provide;
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but this information will not be used to identify any individual user); and
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.